need advice newbie here

starryeyed

Reaction score
Hello im a newbie and need some help i am roughly coming onto four weeks late as of tomorrow. i took two test in two days and had on both a faint t line and a dark c line. I have had no period either and will b my second month late at the weekendish. I still unsure if im pregnant. I have been going hot and felt sick twice yesterday. Today i started spotting i beleive its very very light brown nothing like my period at all. Really would be greatfull for advice and opinioms. Im going to take a test in morning thank you

I would say you are pregnant hun, you rarely get a false positive test! I hope thats what you want :) Good luck testing in the morning!

As above do a clear blue digital to make doubly sure :)

btw hun a little bit of spotting can happen in tri1, so if you are pg it should be nothing to worry about xx

Hi thank and it is in a way but nervous lol i got this morning and it still very very ligjt but not bright red bleeding. And i did a normal midstream test and im sure its another rlly faint line i actually i hope i m pregnant as it would be exciting think ill ring the doctors know and get booked in for tests thank you shall let you know how it goes.fongers crossed xx

Docs are full for today where can.i get a digi one and how much are they. Take they are much better than the ones ive been getting lol

Ive wrote my comment wrong lol i meant to say got up this mprning to find my bleeding isnt brown now its bright red buy still very very light is that still normal if i am pregnant. I just want to know for sure as im soo confused i dont k.ow how to take it if i am or not lol

Go to a chemist and buy a digi, it will tell u for sure. They can range between £8 and £12 depending where u go.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Superdrug have them quite cheap I believe, or tesco.
Good luck hun. Get to docs when you can, the bleeding might be nothing, but worth checking out.

Thank you shall get in asap. Just been toilet and i had tiny tiny like 2/3mm tiny red clotes. Can u explain clotting as i rlly dont have a clue shall get up early and ring again as my docs said i had to ring of the morning to get an appointment.. all advice and opionis are a great help

Doctors today rlly nervous cause still lightly/ medium bleeding. Yesterday my bbs were tingling.. which ive never had before then i had a sharp pain in one of them. I did a test this morning and i can not see a faint line. Rlly nervous xx

Shall be leaving for doctors soon finding it hard to keep calm as im so nervous. I have read alot of forums about bleeding but they all say they are a week or two late. Im a monthish late and have bleeding its not enuff to fill a pad i could wear the same one all day and still doesnt but of course u hve to sty fresh. Abyone have same problem? And i havnt had it confirmed by a doc yet as was waiting for a strong positive shall try and get a digi test this week too. Sorry to keep writing but soo nervous xx

Hope all goes well at the docs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Just got bk test was neg. I told him my faint lines were sat and sun morn he sed it carnt go neg that qwikly so ive gotta send a morn wee to hospital tomora and if it neg im misscarrying... I alrdy think i might be im so upset x

sorry to hear this keep forcused it just wasn't meant to be this time , when your ready I wish all the best of luck for the next time round. lots of love xx

thank you. he said to rest just incase so just gunna try and relax and take my mind off it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back