Hello Everyone!

almeria

Reaction score
Hi girls (and guys):wave:
Thought i'd move over to Tri 2 today, hoping to make some new friends.
I'm currently living in Spain, so going through a slightly different system here, for example we don't have midwives, just GP and hospital visits.
Went for my scan at 11 weeks, healthy dancing baby inside :dance:
I am 35 and this is my first baby, so feeling very excited and very nervous.
I have been very lucky with little nausea during 1st tri, but my boobs are massive and i get a lot of indigestion and now need to pee every hour because i am bursting!
Now i am just looking forward to seeing my bump grow, getting impatient!!
Oh, I have chosen a boys name (secret) but NO idea what girls names i like...

hellllllooooooo and welcome

we have another lady who live abroud some were think it may be greece or turkey lol but dunno lol,

awwwwwwwww congrats on your first baby glad you are have a good time of it an i think your having a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by the way x

we have another lady who live abroud some were think it may be greece or turkey lol but dunno lol,

awwwwwwwww congrats on your first baby glad you are have a good time of it an i think your having a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy by the way x

lol... funny you should say that, but i feel it is a boy too, can't explain why though, just have a funny feeling:)

lol... funny you should say that, but i feel it is a boy too, can't explain why though, just have a funny feeling:)

Hiya and welcome!! I had a funny feeling I am expecting a girl and found out I was right at the 20 week scan. Womens intuition!

Xx

:) thank you everyone for you kind welcomes
hope you are all feeling happy and healthy today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back