• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello and Happy Monday to you all!

monster_munch

Reaction score
Sorry - utterly random topic title.

Just thought I would say Hi - haven't been on much recently. Been quite busy at home - also having major problems with our broadband. Hubby is threatening to cancel it. We have had nothing but trouble with it. It has slowed our computer down (brand new, top-of-the-range-ish!) hugely, plus the internet is as slow as dial-up. We got it upgraded to 10(is it megs??) but it is just as slow and when hubby did a test online it came up as less than 1 meg :shock: So he isn't happy.
The downside is that I might be without internet for a bit while he gets it sorted :(

Anyway - the upside about not being on here is that I haven't been thinking about TTC too much.
I have been updated my blog (usually retrospectively though) and I am still checking cp and cm (bit rubbish at it though :) ) but not using OPK's as I don't want to set my POAS obsession off - i'm doing so well at the moment... although it will hit in the 2ww, but I am determined to be strong!! :D

Hope everyone is well and I hope everyone is ready to join the July club!! :)

Morning girly

Oh broadband , who you with?

Im ovulating real soon so will be in 2ww

Im ready for JULY club whos joining me?

:hug: :hug: :dance: :dance:

We're with Orange - very bad idea as we have heard nothing but bad things about them - on the Watchdog survey they were pretty much bottom of everything! Shame this info doesn't come out until after you join :x

I'm in for the July club, BUT I don't mind the August club either :)

my computer does the same when ther isp decreases the speed because we have gone over our download limit. its like it for a week then goes back to normal. We have to be careful of wot we download which is pathetic.

phone your service and find out if this is the case

We have stopped downloading anything for the past 2 weeks (bar downloading anti virus updates) and it is still bad.

We also know it isn't our distance from the server (or whatever it's called) as our next door neighbours broadband is instant :(

Bloody thing. The internet is actually faster on my husbands crapy mobile phone!

best thing is to switch providers then. i hear BT is very good and i would switch to them but my OH says no, he cba with it all :wall:

I've heard good things about BT too.

We'll definitely look into it!
Cheers mate

We've got BT Broadband and have never had a problem with it. The only thing with BT is the customer service if anything goes wrong. We were charged incorrectly for a phone bill and it took months of phoning everyday to get it sorted. Often you go round in circles round the different departments and get cut off as soon as you say hello because they see your notes on screen and know the callis gonna be hastle.
We did change suppliers for a while but went back to BT because the actual products themselves are good.

I would just like to recommend fast.co.uk as an internet provider. I changed to them from Tiscali (six months of hell) and it is the best service ever.

I found them because they are rated the best isp here http://www.ispreview.co.uk/review/top10.php. The guys on the phones are really helpful and knowledgeable. They aren't the cheapest but I would definitely recommend. The contract is 3 months too rather than the year that the big providers make you sign up for :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back