Hello All

Crinkles

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
My name is Rickelle im 19 and this is my 1st time ttc. I came off the injection in January and af started feb 4th. Im ovulating at the moment.. and currently on cd18.. I have no idea how long my cycles are.. :shock: so i will be testing around march 4th.. as that will be a month since i had my last af..

Any Advice would be hugely apreciated
Thanks
Rickelle :)

:wave: Hello and welcome to the madhouse!! Have you signed up to Fertility Friend yet? If not, sign up (its free) and join us in Chartstalkers!! Best time to test is 14 DPO, although you can get a BFP as early as 10 DPO! I advise you to get some Ebay cheapies!!

Hey space angel thanks for the advice. I havent yet but i will do right now.. Heres the limit to my knowledge of abreviations lol. does that mean 14 days after ov?? so that wud be my 2ww??
Thanks

Rickelle x x x

Yes, DPO means Days Past Ovulation and yes that would be your 2WW (2 week wait after OV) x

I have just upgraded to the Pro one so I shall see how that goes. Gives you loads more info and not bad at £7 for 30 days, if it helps you get a BFP!

Thank you all for the replies. Its a scary place ttc lol.. Im amazed at how 'into' it I am. Think it may be bad lol.. im loosing sleep through the excitement. I ov'd yesterday so got down to some serious bedding yesterday and will be doing for the next couple days..

Good Luck all

Good luck, hope you catch that little eggy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back