hellllo!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Hi girls

I had my baby boy Ralph Robert Dobson 9lb 1.5oz on Monday by emergency c section due to complications during inducing etc. I'll try and upload a pic soon for some reason it won't let me lol

but... I have a question, I am breastfeeding ralph and after his feed his lips go quite a bluish/whitish colour... It's like a crust on his lips. Do you know if this is a normal thing?

:wave:

Congratulations on baby Ralph :) looking forward to seeing a piccie x

Congratulations.

Hmm I never noticed anything like that, Tyler used to get milk everywhere! Have u got a pic?

Someone once mentioned to me that wee babies lips go a bit blue after feeding. I'd never heard of it before. However if it's something you are concerned about ask a MW or HV.

Big congrats BTW, can't wait to see a pic.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Congrats! Henry has sucking blisters on his lips and has done since he was a day or two old. Could it be that? A pic would help!

Congrats!

Tilly chops has a white outline round her lips.

thats what is like TOR, white outline, didn't know how to describe it.

heres the pics :)

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 26
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 25
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 24
:yay: congratulations hunny!!!! xxxxxxxx

Bertie is formula fed and his lips go white after feeding. It looks almost like staining. I knew a woman once whose lips were nearly black from drinking shed loads of cheap red wine. Nice! :D

:yay: congratulations hunny!!!! xxxxxxxx

Bertie is formula fed and his lips go white after feeding. It looks almost like staining. I knew a woman once whose lips were nearly black from drinking shed loads of cheap red wine. Nice! :D

thanks bb!! glad im not the only one with LO that has a similar thing. I just come from hospital today, as I had to be very closley montired as i lost 1.5Litres of blood during c section :wall2:
and have midwife coming around to see me so ill ask her aswell. very excited to be over here i must say lol :)

Blue tinge is a sign of wind hun Nowt to worry about, he is gorgeous! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Awwwwww he's adorable :love:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Congrats and welcome to 'the other side'!! He is gorgeous. xx

congrats! its all go from here on out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back