Heavy legs and itching!

Nomad

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel as though their legs are really heavy??

I don't think they're swollen but I feel like I'm walking through treacle - it's such an effort putting one foot in front of the other.

Feeling a bit itchy too....

I would put it down to the nice hot summers day we're having....but it's crappy weather here!

Yes my legs are the same I was just saying to oh yesterday that it feels like I'm walking through concrete :s xx

I get sooooo itchy if I walk for a long time... my legs and bum! I took the dog out a few weeks ago in the sun and had to hide behind a bush to have a good scratch lol

And I feel heavy EVERYWHERE

My calves have constant cramp atm and tey constanty feel dead! If that what u mean by heavy?
Mentioned it to MW and DR ad neither seemed bothered! Xx

I get really itchy in the evenings, so have to have a cold shower before I go to bed.
Also getting restless legs at night, hence why husband has slept on sofa for at least a month, bless him!

Last edited:
My calves have constant cramp atm and tey constanty feel dead! If that what u mean by heavy?
Mentioned it to MW and DR ad neither seemed bothered! Xx

It's more like someone's strapped weights to my feet - no cramps or pains or anything just a bit weird! Have been back to normal today so maybe it's sitting at my work desk that does it...still got six weeks left at work unfortunately!!

I'm with you on the itching. All up my shins and the top of my feet are constantly itching. My feet also feel really tight because they're so swollen. Sometimes they feel a bit numb as well. There really is nothing glamorous about pregnancy- especially the third trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back