Heat + work = torture!!!!!

naomi88

Reaction score
Arrrgghhhhh!

Just a general post to complain because I am so so hot right now and literally don't know what to do with myself! Sat in the office trying go write a report and despite having a fan on me it just seems to be blowing out warm air!! Feel like I'm going to either puke everywhere or pass out. My ankles have literally disappeared because my feet have swollen in the heat and my head is banging.

Waaah! Don't even feel like maternity leave is in sight yet! Last day not til september 7th unless I'm being induced early.
Xxx

I know, it's awful isn't it??? My late stages of pg were exactly like this back in 2014... Hope you are doing well though, and the next couple fo months whizz by for you! XX

Aww Naomi I feel for you, I'm struggling and I'm not at work :-(
I'm drinking gallons but sweating the same amount so I couldn't even do a urine sample for the midwife! I've never been a sweaty Betty before!

Sorry for the tmi, but I am actually sat in my underwear at home, I was torn between melting in the garden with my feet in a bucket or just stripping lol. I still can't believe you are working into September, You are nuts x

Feeling it too!!! I'm currently sitting at the train station listening to all the excuses as to why my train is delayed, in a hot sweaty heap!! Far too many people at platform level and even if I could squeeze on a train I'm scared my bump will get bashed about!
Roll on 5th Aug when I finish!! x

Aw bet you're counting down the days Rubyredslipper. Not too long now xx

Well I'm home now - spent the last couple of hours of the working day lying on the floor because I came close to passing out. Had to wait til I was safe to drive and am now sat at home feeling like I'm about to vomit! No air con in my car either which was fun during the hour drive home!

And Caroline no judgments here - I took my dress off the minute I walked in and am currently sat in my pants too haha.

And Karen lol about the urine sample! Xxx

Oh no, I hope you start feeling better soon.

I'm still dripping sweat in my underwear

Hopefully some tea will perk you up x

Thanks lovely :) been a bit sick but hoping to get millie into bed in the next hour so I can relax.

And yeh, nothing like a heatwave and the third trimester to get you sweating in places you never knew you could sweat!! Xxx

Winter pregnancies are much more comfortable lol, glad you are improving x

Ha I know, so much easier having a spring baby!! Ah well, not long now I guess! Xxx

I hope so, it will be much improved if it cools down a little x

Ohhhh i feel your pain. I have been off sick monday tuesday but come in today and the office is like a sweat box, that combined with a throat infection so my temp is already high and pregnancy is killing me off. Yesterday at home everytime i moved i was dizzy and puked up a number of times x

Oh nightmare keeley, hope you're feeling better now and that work wasn't too bad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back