Heart murmur

Im sure he will be fine Hun, Tegan was late & it still happened. i was really worried especially as theres heart probs run in the family. fingers crossed all is fine at his check up :hugs: xx

Aww hun, he'll be fine! Dominic had a murmur (discovered during one of his developmental checks) when he was little, he got sent to hospital for numerous tests and his heart was fine, perfect in fact! We've still got a little scan of his heart :) Apparently it is common, doesn't stop you worrying though i know! x

dont worry hun!! it really is quite common in wee ones!!at least hes getting looked at quite quickly as well!! xx

for some reason i've totally missed any part of baby and parenting except the baby and toddler bit..so i missed this thread. obviously you told me about this already but of course i would have left you a msg on here had i seen it. hope he's doing well lovely xxxxxxx

All going ok now bar that thanks pinky. Colic calming down now thankfully although he still has reflux :(
How are you doing with baby Tyler? :)

I'm glad his colics calming, I'm slightly worried Tyler may have it, tried to give him some dentinox and didn't think he might spit it out. Que me, Tyler and the sofa being covered in the stuff :|

Glad your appts being sorted! Really hope you get some good news!!

Thanks girls. He's still growing really well so it can't be too bad. I'll be glad to have the appointment over with tbh.
Pinky I hope Tyler doesn't have Colic it's awful :(

Well he had his follow up appointment and his murmurs gone already! :yay: she suspected that it would as it was so slight but I'm so happy. He's 12lb15.5 now as well so gaining weight nicely. He's now discharged from paediatric care :) x

Brilliant news, you must be sooo pleased X

Hi hun, my eldest daughter had one but after regular checks it left within 6/8 months :) They told me that sometimes the heart valve doesn't close properly, espeically if they're born a little early. My little man who was born 3 months early also had one but it closed over too :) Most are innocent even if they remain. I have one which has never caused me any bother but I remember the panic I felt when I realised the kids had theirs :( :hug:

this is very positive.

sorry to hear hun, hope everything pans out xx

Yaay! Brilliant news. Didn't mention it before because it sounded daft. My Bengal cat as a kitten had a heart murmur and had to be nursed early on. She grew out of it and is in rude health with no heart issues. I think it's quite common in baby things and they mature and grow out of it.

Yes I do know a kitten is not the same as a baby BTW :D

That's brill news. Xxxx

Ninja my ragdoll was the same lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27