Heart broken

Have been thinking of you today honey. Hope your doing ok x

Dani, I still feel so bad for you. I'm a little shocked at the leaflet they gave you, that's so insensitive. I hope you're doing ok. Thinking of you xx

Been thinking about you today. Hope you are ok xx

Thank u all for your kind words. Bb has been down so hvnt been able to get on and update u. Didn't hve to have d n c in the end yesterday, I passed my baby naturally early hours of wednesday morning and the last major part come out last night. Feel terrible. Me and dh are taking some time off wrk together which is comforting. Where do ppl go from here? When can we try again? Will it take me another 8 months to concieve? Did I do something wrong? So many questions, none of which I have an answer to xxxxx

Oh Hun, glad that u and ur oh are taking some time together. Never think that u did something wrong :hugs: as for trying again only u can answer that, u can start straight away or wait til after ur first AF. Only u can say when u are ready to try again. As for how long it will take that really is a piece of string.

I caught after 2 cycles earlier this year and currently on my second cycle now, so have my fingers crossed! I know kedi took a long time to conceive before her mc in June and now she is back here pregnant, so really it does vary Hun.

Take it easy and Im thinking of u :hugs: so so sorry :hugs: xxx

For now relax and recover from this, it takes time but you will feel better about things. It's not your fault, it just wasn't the right time for this little bean. Next time will be different!

It took me over two years to get my first bfp and I caught again on my 3rd cycle after MC. (I will say OH smoked and as soon as he stopped I got a bfp, so that could explain the initial 2 year wait)

When you are ready to start again, try not to get too obsessed by it, that was my mistake and the first two cycles I was crushed yet again.

You know where we are when you're ready babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back