Hearing the Heartbeat at 9 weeks

JensBump

Reaction score
Hi girls

I am heading off tomorrow for holidays for 2 weeks and before i go the midwife has agreed to try and let me hear the heartbeat - any tips on ensuring I might get to - like should I have a full bladder?

I know it is early days to hear it - has anyone else heard it at just over 9 weeks?

I had a scan at 8+5; heard and saw the heart beat. I was advised to have a full bladder. Good luck!

2012.png

Oh thanks for that JJo - I didn't want to get my hopes up as the midwife said I may not hear it - I will make sure i drink a pint a good hour before I go :)

We heard it at a scan at 9 1/2 weeks, I couldnt pick it up till 12 weeks on home Doppler though but mw ones are better, hope you hear something.

I heard it with a friends doppler a couple of days ago, when i was 9+6. Good luck! xx

Got to hear the heartbeat :) but the midwife is convinced that I am further along as she has never heard the heartbeat before 13 weeks :S I have a scan booked on 26th July so I will know for certain then - just glad I heard it - really fast and clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back