Heard baba's heartbeat :-)

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Sooo happy i heard the heartbeat yesterday! :) I didn't have any worries because i had seen the heart beat on the screens at the scans and she's been kicking away, but i'm just so happy that i've heard it. Baba even started kicking and moving about while my doc was touching my tummy with the machine thing hehe :) xxx

Sooo happy i heard the heartbeat yesterday! :) I didn't have any worries because i had seen the heart beat on the screens at the scans and she's been kicking away, but i'm just so happy that i've heard it. Baba even started kicking and moving about while my doc was touching my tummy with the machine thing hehe :) xxx

awwwww so good to hear! you have a right lil wriggler there! :D xxxxx

Hehe i know :), i just giggled and thought to myself baba was probably saying "oi i'm trying to sleep here bugger off!" haha! i would be like that too if i was trying to relax and someone had a speaker thing poking about trying to listen to me:lol: xxx

Hehe i know :), i just giggled and thought to myself baba was probably saying "oi i'm trying to sleep here bugger off!" haha! i would be like that too if i was trying to relax and someone had a speaker thing poking about trying to listen to me:lol: xxx

lol yeah i bet our lil beans do think that hahahhaha bless them xxx

yeah got it 20th May not long now. The 13 week one we had was so so clear and i do not want to see anything popping up or not popping up in this one as we do not want to know the sex so im looking forward to the scan but want to shut one eye lol. So you are team pink, was the scan really really clear was it easy to tell on screen your having a girl? xxx

I think I could tell on screen it was a girl, at my 20 week scan her feet were low down and her head was up, and when they went around my lower tummy we could see underneath her and her thighs were in a V shape pointing out and from what i could see there was no meat and 2 veg between there! I'm assuming if baba was a boy we would see something. I'm sure it will be fine to have both eyes open hun hehe :) when they are doing their checks they zoom in and out on everything like the head, stomach, face, legs and arms, and they do all the measurements and check organs etc, so you may not get a chance to look really carefully if its a boy or girl - and if you tell the nurses you don't wana know, should be fine :). Not long hun :) xxx

I think I could tell on screen it was a girl, at my 20 week scan her feet were low down and her head was up, and when they went around my lower tummy we could see underneath her and her thighs were in a V shape pointing out and from what i could see there was no meat and 2 veg between there! I'm assuming if baba was a boy we would see something. I'm sure it will be fine to have both eyes open hun hehe :) when they are doing their checks they zoom in and out on everything like the head, stomach, face, legs and arms, and they do all the measurements and check organs etc, so you may not get a chance to look really carefully if its a boy or girl - and if you tell the nurses you don't wana know, should be fine :). Not long hun :) xxx

wow im amazed by that detail that is so in depth didnt know what to expect but that sounds amazing! and lol will keep eyes closed when they zoom imbetween legs ;) thought the 20 week scan was just to find the sex or not, you have given me quite an eye opener to be honest. sounds great all excited now! :D xxx

i loved my 20 week scan :) hehe, was the best one by far! Nah its a proper check into everything about your wee growing baby, the scan lasted alot longer than the 12 week scan. It's a definite eye opener when you can see the spine and things! and zooming in and out on the face was a bit freaky because you can see the skull, but its all still amazing!! and to think they are growing inside of you is even more amazing :) xxx

aww thats great! I cant wait to 20 weeks scan!! Will be suprised to see how big baby is now from last scan i guess! x

Hearing the heartbeat is brilliant... I had midwife on tues and I heard heatbeat For the second time... He was having a wiggle to she had to do it 3times as he kept moving so she couldn't get how many BPM he had!! :) little monkeys :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back