Heard my babies heartbeat today :D

H16

Reaction score
Ohhh I'm so happy, went for my 16 week check up today and got to hear bubs heartbeat, too cute, can't get the grin off my face :D

aww congrats ! :) x
it is priceless :D i record it on my phone every time i go and see midwife now haha x

No other sound like it in the world :D

Amazing xx

Lovely :) I heard mine for 2nd time today and had my little girl with me she loved it, I tried recording it on my phone for OH but it interfered :(

Awwww.

I have my appointment on Tuesday. I'm hoping they can find little podge's heartbeat ok.

Xxx

I think I might have to invest in a doppler myself :) xx

I have the angel sounds one.. £20 from amazon. It's great.

Xxx

Thanks for the tip, will buy one on payday :D x

For the low cost, it's great. Make sure you buy a bottle of gel.. It comes with a tiny tube.. Only enough for a couple of goes.

Xxx

It's called health life ultrasound gel.

Amazon recommended it when purchasing the doppler.

Xx

Ahh nothing like that first hb at 16 week appointment, i have mine on thursday and its the holidays so my 11 yr old baby mad daughter can come i only realised early hours this morning when i couldnt get to sleep, cant wait to tell her when she wakes!

So is your next appointment your 20 week scan now?

Yup, 20 week scan on the 19th June, can't wait!
Feels like it is going so fast yet so slow at same time IYKWIM?!

Can't believe I start my maternity leave in just over 4 months time, will fly by!

That's lovely that your daughter can go to the 16 week appointment with you, bet she will love it :D
Have you had your 20 week scan date through yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back