health in pregnancy grant

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hi all,

i know we have mentioned this before,

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTa...ngupchildren/HealthinPregnancyGrant/DG_173502

but sent mine off after seein the midwife on 17th aug, and boom it was in my account on the 25th, so 10 days and it was here, no letter from them confirming that they would be paying it and when tho,

but i thought it was really fast, considering how slow normal payments are!!

xxx

Thanks for reminding us..I just realized I am 27 weeks and have not checked with my midwife about the form. I will check with her the next time I go for my appointment.

Mine went into my account really quickly too. I got a letter about 2 weeks later confirming that I was going to get it by which point I'd already spent it!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! How many weeks do you have to be to claim it?

I put mine in this week so hopefully by next week it should be in...

Mine went into my account really quickly too. I got a letter about 2 weeks later confirming that I was going to get it by which point I'd already spent it!

haha, its burning a big hole in my account too, i need some new glasses and then dont need anymore baby clothes but gona get some in 0-3 & 3-6 cos my SIL is takin us away in march to centre parks for a week, so will need a swimming costume/ pants for the little one so might see if i can get plenty of stuff like that in the sales ready for next year :)

xxx

I got mine in 4 days and and the letter after two weeks! haha

there is a really hand text reminder faciltiy via the nct I think or money for mums it text me to remind me I could claim x

I read on the leaflet I got, that you only have 31 days from the date the midwife signs to the claim being processed. Perhaps that's why you get it turned around quickly?

Great idea for the sales to get ahead for next years spring clothes,
What's everyone else doing with the cash?

I might be trying to get a nice camera with a bit of ours, as we are using my sons one, and it's ok, but not great on closeups as only cost £29 quid , incase he broke it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back