• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Headaches =[

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Always getting them, no matter what i do during the day or night, no matter what i eat/drink what time i drink/eat how much i do have! I've tried everything, everday i get horrible headaches, this pregnancys really getting me down just feel so less alert an have back pain headaches aswell as heartburn its driving me nutty! iv tried a few paracetamol and they havnt shifted it. My sister reckons is something to do with low blood pressure? i've never heard of this before to be honest, my bp was fine all way through last time. I've got one now, feels like its behind my eyes =[ help! i'm going mad here

i had constant headaches in first tri, they r so depressin i know how u feel hun, .take some paracetamol and try that 4 head stuff u rub on i swear by it lol, also try and sleep.
take care hun xxxx

Hiya Sam.

Yeah I have suffered big time this pregnancy with headaches too. DUnno what it is. I never got em with James. I use the 4head strips. They are really good and help a bit at taking the pain away and cooling your head.
:hug: :hug:

I'm exactly the same, but only on the left handside oddly enough - necver had them while I was pregnant with Soph.

:hug: i know how u feel,i got them everyday really bad for bout a week,as much as i hate taking anything i had to have paracetemol else i just couldn't function properly. Their not so bad now they just seemed to of worn off slowly,what a relief!

vicki83, I have always had them on my left side, i have had one all day long today and its really getting me down now, just wanna go to bed but son is still up and OH is at work, boo hoo Can I take a painkiller ?

awww hun its awful isnt it, so far so good with this pregnacy but with my 2nd, i was getting them nearly every day and they were so awful, the only thing i could do was go to bed and put a cold cloth over my head. Hope ur feeling better soon hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back