Headaches

nikki8092

Reaction score
Been having really bad headaches lately but have been told its all normal, blood pressure is fine and im well hydrated. Just wondered apart from taking paracetamol and using 4head if anyone could recommend something to ease them. Thanks in advance x

Hey hun,

I to suffered from headaches really bad fro 13 weeks to 19 weeks, they have finally eased off. I just had to stick with paracetamol. I even went to the doctors twice and they didn't bother prescribing me anything. Just told me to drink plenty of water. xx

yeah its daft, this is my 3rd pregnancy and the only headaches i got with the last 2 were right near the end around 35/36 weeks. Its constant as well practically every day. Who thought being pregnant would be such fun lol

I've had these too. You have my sympathy.

I got a really bad one when I was on holiday and I was really worried about it. I couldn't sleep and it was there when I woke up as well. I have been considering going to the doctors about them

Posture changes can cause headaches, I see my chiropractor regularly as I suffered with this for years stemming from problems with my spine. My spine doesn't hurt but it feels like my head's gonna explode xxxxxxxxxx

I had no symptoms leading up to 12 weeks, but as soon as I went into week 13 I got hurrendous headaches, I looked at things id changed in my diet and it turned out mine were due to me going from 6-7 cups of normal tea a day to decaf teabags, so due to a lack of caffeine my body was rebelling. It may be the pregnancy or it may be something you have changed in the last few weeks. I have changed to normal tea again and not had a headache since! Weird ha xxxxx
I hope you find something to help soon xxx

Doctor said something about neck posture and had i had an accident recently as this can cause headaches. To be fair i cant think of anything i have really changed so that i would get headaches. Suppose will have to stick with my paracetamol and 4head rub. thanks Ladies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back