Anyone got a spare brickwall :@

littlepip

Reaction score
Arrrrrrrrrgghhh ive had a pounding headache for 4 days now!!! It wont go! i feel like hitting my head on a brick wall!!! I sleep and it still doesnt go... i take paracetamol and ITS STILL THERE! 4 DAYS NOW 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rang the ward today and they said take tablets, duuurh thats what ive been doing!!!! if no better go to a&e! what are they gonna do!? :( :wall: :wall: :wall:

I also find that when it's bright outside I get a headache.
OH gets really bad headaches when he is stressed.

are you sleeping ok? I find that i get headaches after a bad nights sleep....

High blood pressure can give you a bad head. Have you had that checked?

:hug:

4 days, omg I go off the rails if its over an hour! I would definitely go to a&e chuck, just so they can check your BP and they might be able to give you something else for it!

Matt read something from one of our pregnancy books earlier that kind of made sense and may help you...

I have been suffering stretching pains and a bad back the past few days - just where there is so much going on in this growth spurt between 17-20 weeks and he saw that the pains from your back can cause headaches.. which makes sense. I've had a bad head for a few days too... could be that?

Hope you feel better soon though...

oh i dunno maybe? I feel absolutely fine appart from the hed ache.

Ive been sleeping fine like friday i woke up at 7 to go to work but came home cos of headache and i had a 3 hour sleep then had an early night then woke up at 10am saturday and was back in bed 2 hours later and had another 4 hours. ussually i can get rid of it by having a slaap but not this time! :(

My mum checked my blood pressure last week and it was better than it ever had been! and she checked it today and said it was creeping up. my sister had pre-eclapmsia (spelling!?) so im so consious it will be that or something!

I think you're really early to be having PE.....but it could be hypertension or something.....you should deffo be checked out.

:hug:

Not that I know anything really but I would if I were you :)

id feel a bit stupid going to a&e and sitting there for hours so they can say just take paracetamol and dont be so stupid!!

I know what you mean...maybe just go to ante natal in the morning? They tend to be more sympathetic than GP's I think!

dunno if this'll help or not but i heard today that my b-i-l was off work wth a really bad headache on monday, he never gets them, anyway he couldn't shift it, he went to doctors who said his BP was up a bit and prescribed him somethning for his headache, well it still didn't budge, so his wife took him to A&E who said his doc would have to refer him for a scan (i'm assuming brain scan) don't know for sure as i haven't actually spoken to her yet but as he didn't have pain in his arms and something else they couldn't do it there and then.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything but just wondered if it could be some sort of new virus going around?

hope it eases soon for you

This sounds stupid and i know its so not the case but my dads mum died of a brain tumour she didnt even know she had. i know its nothing to do with that but its still scary!! didnt seem to bother the doctor tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back