head

cassi

Reaction score
Is it too early for babys head to be moving downwards? I just did a wee and as i was weeing and when i had finished it felt like a load of weight pushing down on my pelvis, and then i stood up and walked like a penguin feeling like i had a ton of bricks about to come out of my bottom lol!! anyone else had this?

cas xx

yes i have it everyday all day! but thats coz my pelvic floors knackered after 4 pregnancies i think.

I dont have SPD cause im fine with everything else and my pelvis dosnt hurt at all, its my back that i have a problem with.

But this is just like a really strong pressure, like he is trying to push his way out lol!! its not like BH's at all either..

And it only seems to happen sometimes when i empty a really full bladder.

does it feel like a dragging sensation cassi? like you've not quite emptied your bladder? any pain when wee'ing too?

by the way i don't have SPD either.

Thea is head down - was scanned today and i have that feeling too Cassi.

Its like theres a bowling ball in there lol

I had that when Seren's head dropped. It was a horrible feeling. I got hquite bad period pains too, but was told thats just baby settling down.

yep like the bowling ball, i know you dont have SPD hun, just mentioning it in case other people suggested it may be that :) ...

and i get the period pains too, at first i was worrying i was going into preterm but then they were every few days and lasted for ages so i just presumed it was normal which is now confirmed thanks!! :)

Now im happier i know what it is, i just wasnt sure if head went down that early or not, thanks :)

what would i do without this forum ey!!!

cas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back