head engaging or spd is back..

umbongo

Reaction score
Did yoga yesterday so may have exacerbated my spd which had calmed down. But lots of wiggling and craziness from squiggle last night, trying to kick through my belly button! Feels like head may be lower as strange feelings and pain in the pelvic area.
I guess I wait till the mw to see if she thinks head is engaging, got appt next week. I just can't tell by feeling! Head has been free until now xx

Last edited:
It is difficult to tell yourself I think! I only noticed later on that bump seemed lower and I had to pee more often. The mw will be able to tell you, hope it is good news!

It could well be both. My spd feels worse as the head engages, I can feel the same spd pain plus a further pain, sort of a heavy pushing pain which is at very top of my pelvis. When I bounce on my ball it makes it worse.

peeing more often and aching/ grinding pain in pelvis meant my lg had moved down a bit last time, had the same recently so shes moved a little bit i think

I hear yah I'm getting the same thing hugs. Just more tightness in my pelvic region and midwife said that the baby is head down and she keeps pushing on my pelvic to find the head at each visit so LO is there lol. Hope you don't have to deal with it for long hugs.

Thanks lovelies. Hopefully squiggle is heading in the right direction! Xx

I am getting this, I have always had low down pain but getting worse. Weeing loads but smaller amounts (urine clear on dipstix) hope lo is moving on down.

I didn't even need a wee in the night so now thinking head can't be engaging at all! We shall see I guess. No point worrying about it!

Don't worry about it hun, those signs don't mean much. My baby was engaged for weeks but is now free, I still get shooty foof and have days where I waddle badly, and I still have to pee a million times. Bump goes up and down almost daily!

Apparently its very unusual not to be engaged towards the end for a first pregnancy so I'm sure your squiggle is nicely engaged :)

Xx

Who knows what she up to as had crazy movements last two days and keep getting a foot (I think) right out my side! It's mad! A right wriggler at the mo!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back