Head down

BabyBrain

Reaction score
He's still there :(. I think he tried to turn yesterday but didn't manage it and I am sure I can feel his head when I first stand up and walk today :shock:. Feels like a potato at the top of my foof. Still got a foot under my ribs, sitting in the traffic earlier today I had a policeman ask me if I was ok when I got out of the car to stretch and was talking very sternly to my bump lol.

Then to top it all off I ate a creme egg out of the fridge and got my tongue stuck in it :shock:. That was a panic moment lol cos I couldn't bite through the chocolate without risk of serious injury.

I think I'll just go back to bed :D xxxxxxxxx

Licking out the creme lol, it's the best way to eat them :D

ooooooooooo creme egg!!!! bite the top off, lick out the middle then eat the choc. yum yum yum. xx

i need a creme egg now.....and mini eggs......oh no...xx

Lol sorry Hun but I can't get my head around how u get your Tongue stuck in a cream egg lmao! Made me giggle! You'd have to wait for it to melt if it was well n truly stuck wouldn't u haha x

I just had to go out and buy creme eggs! make myself feel sick eating 2 of them lol x

awww man!!! i hate foody threads. I want cream eggs now. xxx

pmsl needed that giggle, thanks bb
ps yaiii that his head is still down x

hey hun i wouldnt worry if he turns back round he's got plenty of time to turn again before you go into labour my MW said loads of babies turn but then turn again before they are due xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back