Head aches all time

nadine

Reaction score
Grr just a bit of a moan i never usually got head aches but these last 2/3 weeks i wake up with them and av it all day :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

i take the paracetamol n it shifts it for a while but always comes bk

anyone else av em whilst pregnant x x xx

Yeah I am the exact same...reminds me of how much I don't miss hangovers!

Yep, same here. I just woke up from a nap to get rid of one xx

Yes! I get them too! They are so annoying! I drink a couple of tall glasses of sparkling water and it quite often starts to shift them. I won't take paracaetamol.

Xx

Yeah I'm getting them alot too. I've been trying to drink water and resting instead of taking too much paracetamol.

x x x x

Same here! I have to have a sleep to get rid of it and sometimes its still there when i wake up :(

Me as well, sick of blooming headaches, I feel permanently hungover - BAH!

I have them quite often. Some weeks I have them more than others. xx

im runing around after a 2 year old so sleep is out of it paracetamol is only fix i can do lol

but often just get on with an they go on there own x

as horrible as this sounds im glad im not the only one

I get them too, normally when I'm at work! Crappy paracetamol doesn't seem to touch them.

I get them everyday ! I thought it would stop along with the other symptoms I had in tri one but this one is here to stay it seems ! I take paracetamol when I'm desperate otherwise I try to drink as much water as possible and I ask my man for a head massage in the evening (doesn't help in the long term but it releases the pressure while he does it ). I really feel for you as you don't have the luxury to take a nap when the pain gets bad ..I also try to reduce the level of noise around me like the telly or the radio and I try to rest my eyes now and again.

I get them alot, its annoying that paracetemol is the only thing we can take, especially when there is nothing else in the house ! try lying down in a dark cool room for 10 mins (if you can get the time :lol: ) sometimes that helps me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back