aches

hayleyVrabbit

Reaction score
hello everyone, im worrying about everything, yesterday i had really bad aches in my tummy they got so bad my boyfriend took me to A and E where they listened to bubs heartbeat and told me nothing was wrong it was probably just stretching muscles.... but i cant help thinking something is horribly wrong now... my tummy stills aches and i feel i cant enjoy the pregnancy because im paranoid about every little thing.... has anyone one felt like this or had aches? if anyone has any advice it would be great thankyou x

Hi, welcome to forum :wave:

Its normal to have aches and pains, its all to do with stretching. If you have been told nothing is wrong and heartbeat was fine then I wouldnt worry hun.

How far along are you? :hug:

welcome to the forum :wave:
I had loads of aches and pains, I still get them now ocassionally and am always panicking something is wrong :D It's not so bad now as baby is moving so I can feel she is okay in there. Try not to worry, I'm sure everything is fine. :hug: :hug:

hi thanks, im 20 week and im feeling bubs move on a regular basis so it is probably just me worrying too much. x

I've had really bad pains in my stomach too, I assumed it was just your body adjusting?!! :? Sorry I can't be more help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back