Head ache relief.

NIE

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have had a really bad headche all day and nothing seems to be easing it.

Anyone have any sugestions?

I have tried paracetamol, keeping my fluids up, ate cheese, chocolate, hot bath in a steamy room, dark room and tried to sleep.

Thanks. xxx

I've sometimes had luck with something called "4 head" that's sold by Boots - you rub it across your temples and forehead and somehow it works. I think it smells quite eucalyptus-y. Boots do their own "cooling stick" but that's never worked for me.

i read in a magazine a few years ago that masturbation cures headaches- i couldnt wait for my next one so i could try out that remedy! :lol:

funny tho, when i do get a headache im never in the mood- so im yet to try out this theory

badgergirl said:
I've sometimes had luck with something called "4 head" that's sold by Boots - you rub it across your temples and forehead and somehow it works. I think it smells quite eucalyptus-y. Boots do their own "cooling stick" but that's never worked for me.

I have always wanted to give this a try but always thought that it wouldn't work. I think I will get some to give it a try next time. xxx

trixipaws said:
i read in a magazine a few years ago that masturbation cures headaches- i couldnt wait for my next one so i could try out that remedy! :lol:

funny tho, when i do get a headache im never in the mood- so im yet to try out this theory

Interesting. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back