Rolling in his sleep

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Now that Finn has learnt how to roll, there's no stopping him!!! He rolls, spends a little time on his tummy, cries, I right him, he rolls and so on :rotfl:

Anyway, this evening I noticed that he's starting to roll onto his side in his cot and I'm thinking that it prob wont be long until he's rolling in his sleep. If he rolls onto his tummy during the night, should I leave him there or turn him back?

Lola rolls onto her tummy while she's sleeping but she always wakes her up when she does it so i put her back on her back :)

Lots of babies sleep on their tummy's, 10yrs ago you were told to put baby on their tummy to sleep, if they roll over from their back and don't like it, they will just cry to be turned back over :lol: Isaac likes sleeping on his side sometimes but hates being on his tummy. I'd have a look on the net for additional advice on LO's sleeping on tums :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've just read the FSID advice who say if they roll onto their tummies, turn them back gently but don't be to anal about it throughout the night - don't keep checking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back