• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He better not! (RANT and question)

evie_smith

Reaction score
My stomach cramps and bowel movements have been down to a bug I know this because my son and husband have now got this bug my DD is ok and going to see if we can let her go to her nans the week end providing her next pooh is solid so hopefully she won't get ill as school on Monday soooo anyway... I'm still ill but now my husband is ill he surprise surprise hasn't even got the energy to change a nappy - kept me awake three hours last night talking to him and is moaning because there is nothing in the house he can take for it and how he needs something right now - I have taken nothing - got on with everything - even been walking around going shopping and cooking for everyone and cleaning up everyones messes now he is ill it's like he is a kitten- I told him I was the same and still am and he is convinced he has a stronger straint of the virus - this is a man that believes in man flu! He thinks viruses attack men harder because of a hormone imbalance :wall: so now I'm heavily pregnant may go into labour at any time having bloody shows for the last three days and cramping and ill and running around after everyone I called him weak this morning (that went down well lol) so yer... He better not be like this alllll day! Is anyones else's OH's like this???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no poor you Evie!! Tims the same! If he's got a sniffle, he takes a week off work and spends it in bed! He had yesterday off as there was no work and I was running around after him like a headless chicken then when I said I'm heavily pregnant, he replied, well you ain't dying!! By the afternoon, I could bearly keep my eyes open as I was so tierd and he goes, are you really that tierd? I was like would you like me to get you a pregnancy book so you can have a read of what I'm going through...?! So he cooked tea for me!! Grrr men have NO idea!! Hope you feel better soon chick! x x

I wouldn't mind so much but the illness really isn't that bad the other day I wasn't sure if I was having contractions or stomach cramps because of the things it was accompanied by but ob now it was stomach cramps and some bh set off by it he lays there - "auuugghh my stomach" "ooooowww it's starting again" I'm like WTF?!? When I was actually in labour last time at 8-9cm you told me I wasn't in pain!! And apparently "thanks for this ev! I really needed a bug I'm so ill now!"
Yet the other night we had been out all day and he dissided we were going visiting to his mates and stayed out till about 9pm but I was like I'm tired love the company but want to go home at 7 lol so yer just think urgh what a drama queen men ey!! Lol

Aw big big hugs x I'm lucky my OH isn't like this at all but I am very jealous at the minute as he has got the cold that I had a couple of weeks ago and he can take EVERYTHING for it! Grrrrrr.

Really really hope you feel better soon honey x

bloody MEN!! :rofl:
To be fair my OH isnt that bad when hes ill, he runs his own business so cannot really take time off, and when he is ill he does just get on with it, which sometimes makes him more ill!! so annoying. poor sod. he doesnt however sympathise with anyone about anything, if im ill or in pain or wake up with heart burn/acid reflux, or when i had lots of morning sickness he really didnt think much of it, and he wasnt too great at making me feel better.
complete one extreme to the other, i do not think any "in the middle" or perfect" men are there!? x

Lol def not there my DH doesn't sympathise either just wants the sympathy - just said to me in the car "urgh I'm so ill" I was like "I know dan! I have just had the same and still have" to which he replied "no I don't think you had the same I'm really ill" :shock: "and besides me and Zander will have it worse anyway being men"

He put such empathises into the word "men" like aaauurrgghh were MEN!! Like it's stronger attacking us coz we can take it!! I couldn't stop smiling I think he had thought I had gone mad :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:hug: poor you evie. Mine's not like that, he just gets on with it - he takes tablets if he's really desparate but apart from that nowt. Must be cost he's a steely eyed dealer of death lmao xx

He just spent ova £10 on stuff tablets ect lol bless him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back