How low can people get

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone okay so lastnight i stayed at my parents and i made a cd for Alisha who is now 13weeks old all on the cd is music like to help her drift off into a nice sleep and yes its been working so i left the cd there and came back home when i got back to my parents i went into my room and me and my mum saw some shiny bits on the bed and then worked out it was the cd.My step brother who is 26-27yrs old had only taken it out of the cd smashed it up and left the rest in a cubard next to my bed,he had also taken the lead for the radio now im so annoyed i was nearly kicking his door down but decided not to because alisha was in the same house.He has also called her names if you wish to know please inbox me and ill tell you dont wanna be putting it on here if that make sense.There not nice names either :(.

Alisha is just a baby and i cannot understand why hes being like this when i was carrying her he was great with me etc and now shes here hes being like this,ive made it clear to him and my parents hes no relation to me or to my baby i dont even want him around her.

My dad went of the rail at him lastnight..my mum had him this morring now its my turn i sent him a message via facebook and told him what i thought all he could say back was calling me.

Im dreading when i see him because i wont be able to hold back ill have him :mad:

I just wanna know why someone would say the things hes saying i just dont understand!

That's so horrible Hun! i really don't understand why he's doing it, unless he's jealous?! hope your ok xx

He should be old enough to know better, What a nasty person I hope you and Alisha are ok, xxx hugs

Thanks everyone yes she is fine me yeah not to bad just dont understand whats wrong with him nothing has changed since she was born apart from him being a dick

It does sound like he's jealous! You and Alisha are getting the attention and he doesn't like it x x

but he was over the moon and so nice to me when i was carrying her and now hes smashing her cds up eh

I don't know how to put this delicately, erm.. may I ask, does he have a mental disability? I don't mean to offend, it's just this is rather alarmingly immature behaviour for a man of that age. But my cousin has Asperger's and he sometimes behaves that way, as he is mentally younger.

I'm sorry if I offend at all, not my intention.

Wow, you don't expect that behaviour from an adult, I'm assuming he has some level of impairment if not then severe questions need to be asked!!! X

Omg that's really horrible hun :-( really strange that he would suddenly have such a drastic change in attitude. Maybe something is going on with him that you don't know about? :hug: hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back