• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HCG Levels haven't doubled

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had my second BETA HCG today.
Monday it was 32 and today it is 45.

have a scan booked for next Friday. No in any pain or bleeding but it doesnt take a scientist to know that after my previous 4 ectopics that this is now my fifth.

I dont understand, Ive had my lap and dye and there is nothing wrong, my blood work is fine and I have been told there's no reason for this.

Feel utterly broken.

Im not suppose to be a mum am i.

xx

Ah hun :( I wish I knew what to say. Just wanted to send you a big hug :hug: What did the doctor say?

xxx

I'm so sorry honey :hug: fingers crossed everything is ok, shame you have to wait till next friday xxx

Oh hun :-( am so very sorry. Big hugs xxx

Awww Hun sending you a massive hug xxx

Ah sending you a hug I'm sorry you have to go through this xxx

so sorry zozie - hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Really sad to read this Zozie :(

I'm so sorry for you :hug:

I'd ask your doctor about IVF to be honest. It doesn't completely remove the chance of having an ectopic pregnany, but injecting the embryo right where it needs to be can't hurt... Or maybe think about a surogate...

I know it's hard but you are not out of options.

I hope that you are coping ok.

Really sad to read this Zozie :(

I'm so sorry for you :hug:

I'd ask your doctor about IVF to be honest. It doesn't completely remove the chance of having an ectopic pregnany, but injecting the embryo right where it needs to be can't hurt... Or maybe think about a surogate...

I know it's hard but you are not out of options.

I hope that you are coping ok.

Hi Louise, well my second option with my clinic is IVF. But my consultant wanted to try clomid first as they cant find any problems with my tubes. i dont even know if it is ectopic yet i may be having an MC but we wont know until i have my scan next friday.
just a waiting game but I know for sure there is a problem with this one.

xxx

Sorry Zozie :hug:

Fingers crossed it's a mc, eh? Better than an ectopic?

Sorry if i'm being insensitive - just trying to be positive for you :oooo:

I hope you're alright xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back