HCG level advice

suzie24

Reaction score
Hi I went for a scan yesterday thinking I was about 6 weeks but the scan only showed a thickened womb lining. My blood test has just come back with a level of 119. Is this good? I thought it seemed low.

not sre hun, wht did the doc/nurse say about the level? when u say they only saw a thickned lining do you mean they think it is too early to see anything or not a viable pregnancy.

dont worry yourself too much. its easy to get dates wrong and you may not be as far as long as you think. good luck.

can you have your dates very wrong??

at 6 weeks they should have seen the egg sack at least, and maybe even a heartbeat. i had a scan at 5+6 weeks and they saw the embryo and egg sack. My HCG was also at 22000

a week later we got another scan and could see a little blob with a heartbeat.

did they not tell you anymore? like check your dates with you? what are they going to do next? xx

I could be about a week out maybe as i have odd periods. They suggested it may just be too early to see anything. I need to go back for another blood test tomorrow

Hi I went for a scan yesterday thinking I was about 6 weeks but the scan only showed a thickened womb lining. My blood test has just come back with a level of 119. Is this good? I thought it seemed low.

At just before six weeks they could not see anything from an internal scan and my hCG was just 87. I miscarried within days.

I hope you have a better outcome sweetie!

What did the Dr say to you??

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

If you're only 5 weeks (as maybe you are off with your dates cos of your irregular periods), my scan at 5 weeks showed only a thick lining. No idea what my hcg levels were but I got 1-2 weeks on the digi the day before the scan and that's usually maximum 200mIU before it changes to 2-3 weeks. Hope that reassures you a bit, as I've no idea if 112 would be low, the important thing is that it continues to increase xx

Last edited:
Well my level only rose from 119 to 127 so sadly it looks like I will lose the baby. I'm devastated

Sorry to hear that, I had hoped for the best for you xx

So sorry to hear this sweetie,

Sending you massive hugs and lots of love at this difficult time.

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back