hcg dropping

Daisyboo

Reaction score
the hospital have rang to tell me my hcg levels have finally started to drop.the only problem is everyone assumes this is good news so i should be happy,but all i have done is cry,i am heart broken!i don't want my pregnancy hormones to go as its all i have left.no one understands how i am feeling but i know all you lovely ladies do so hope you don't mind me having a vent on here.x

Conflicting is an understatement..

I was initially so relieved to hear i wasn't having a laparoscopy (I was up on the surgical unit nil by mouth waiting on the result when it came), but when i got home, I had a good howl. I think the crying i was doing was so scary that my old dog, bunnies, and dh went and hid from me!!! It felt better afterwards though. I think i had a bottle of wine that day too, not advocating alcohol as a coping strategy long term, but sometimes it helps!

Look after yourself, I'm really glad your not going to need more surgery, and things can try to get back to normal for you, but i'm also sorry for the baby you have lost. x

thanks flisstebbs, i am not supposed to be drinking just yet because of the metho but i have bought a bottle of wine and im sure a little glass wont hurt!xxxx

Sending big hugs, let the tears fall if it's what you need. We're all here to listen xxx

thanks flisstebbs, i am not supposed to be drinking just yet because of the metho but i have bought a bottle of wine and im sure a little glass wont hurt!xxxx

I kind of ignored that advice tbh. I didnt get any funny reactions either.

Big hugs a couple of glasses won't hurt and let those tears fall xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back