Hazen Alan Ellis Mackenzie

YvonneM

Reaction score
Hiya everyone I'm delighted to announce the safe arrival of my wonderful rainbow baby Hazen :)

I went in for induction on Friday 19th I was examined nd found to b already 2cm dilated and thinned out! Was given first pessary but nothing happened. Was given second pessary at 5.30cm nd got a bit crampy but no contractions. Hubby got kicked out ward at 10pm which was really horrible nd I was advised to get a good sleep nd they would try a third pessary in morning. At midnight my waters went and immediately I was crippled with massive contractions coming every couple mins!! Midwife put me on monitor and confirmed I was contracting every 2 mins I was in agony!! Phoned hubby who had to make the 45mins drivery bak to hospital. I was examined and was 5cm dilated and was raced round to labour suite. I got started on gas nd air nd my hubby nd sister arrived shortly after. By time I was in labour suite I was now having massive coupling contractions one on top of other nd felt I needed more than gas nd air so I got put on trace midwife confirmed my contractions wer crazy strong I ca remember one finishing nd being able to only count to 5 and another one starting! Got epidural but didn't fully work still needed gas nd air nd 20mins after having it in, baby's heartrate was dipping and they wer shocked to find I was not only fully dilated but head was crowning!! I struggled to push him out and he became distressed. They prepped me for forceps but I was adamant I could do it without then so I really went for it and hazen was safely delivered at 330am at 8lbs 2 with a episiotomy. It was a quick 3.5 hour labour which was great!! I hot stitched up but went into shock as I had a large blood loss nd had to b put bak on drip nd was monitored for a while but soon felt better :) my stitches r agony and I'm on high dose iron tablets but I'm doing fine and hazen is a really content wee baby I'm so in love xxx

Hazen <3

Attachments

• IMG_20141225_071935.JPG
    IMG_20141225_071935.JPG
    389.4 KB · Views: 119
Aw a cutie!! Love how he's watching the camera!

Hope you're feeling better & heal up soon xx

Gorgeous hun, wishing u a speedy recovery.

Michelle.x

Yay! Massive congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous baby boy! They're so worth the long wait of lttc aren't they! Glad all is well with you both. Xxx

I know you've had a very tough time sweetie, so I am thrilled to read about the safe arrival of your gorgeous little boy (and he is a stunner!!)

X

Congrats hon, he is gorgeous x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back