Hayfever misery

Yes me!!! If I sneeze one more time....... The back of my throat between my mouth and nose is sooooo itchy too x

Have you tried the local honey theory, is that an option?

I take it you're not allowed an antihistamine in pregnancy? It never came up during mine so I didn't think.

I went to my GP as it was so bad and they were happy to prescribe me my usual tablets and nasal spray. They don't offer it over the counter but your GP can help x

My hubby has extremely bad hayfever and is usually on all sorts of pills and sprays until a friend recommended Hay Max - you rub it around the nostrils and your eye sockets and he is totally off his pills now so maybe check that out? It's all natural too.

Go to the doctor. I have lots of allergies and the doc said that loratadine is ok while pregnant. I don't take it every day but have taken it a couple of times when I have an allergic reaction x

Seeing as they sometimes prescribe antihistamines for morning sickness, it should be absolutely fine. Talk to your GP, because it might depends on the sort

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Some natural remedies such as 'bee pollen' are a bit dodgy apparently so just cos it is natural doesn't always mean it is safe...

Check out NeilMed Sinus rinse. The process itself is rather unpleasant but it works!

Thanks, everyone! I've been away in the north of Scotland for the past week and there was no way to get any of your suggestions, it was a massive sneeze-fest!

I'm going to try the barrier stuff from Boots first and if I'm still struggling see the GP.

Hope you're all coping ok x

Just wanted to thank Alrm198 for her tip! I've been using the barrier spray and, while I still sneeze a bit, the problem is so much improved.

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back