hayfever help

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so not sure if pregnant or not and I suffer with terrible hayfever your not supposed to take hayfever stuff ig pregnant so anyone know any herbal or natural remedies that will help.

hi mrsc, i am a distributor for forever living aloe, don't know if you have heard of it. we have the largest bee colony and produce natural bee pollen which stops hay fever. its hundred percent natural, do u know any distributors near u? u cant get it in shops but it is the best remedy on the market. xx

I suffer from hayfever and wasn't allowed my usual tablets.. I was prescribed eyecream and a nasal spray, but I think the idea above sounds great! x

Oh no I live in bristol and don't know any distubitors. Could I get it off you and pay the postage?

i can order it no prob for u, only thing is you'd need to send chq and i would post out to you with receipt. i am putting order away on thur and will get it fri, so i can post out to u fri so u may get sat or monday. if u want to do that i will private mail u my address and u do same. they are £10.87 for 100 tablets, take 3 times per day. xx

I get really evil hayfever (have had to get a steroid shot before because I was already on the highest meds possible and there was nothing else) and my lung capacity is really poor, so there's no way I can cope without meds. Alternative meds take the edge off but mid-season I still struggle.

My dr said that anything local was no issue (inhaler, nose spray, eye drops) but that tablets could cross over to the baby. My prescription was changed to a different type of tablet - I was on fexafenadine (found in Telfast), I'm now on loratadin (found in Claritin).

My doctor said to carry on using my nasal spray. I am hopless with eye drops, so that isn't very helpful.
Also if you can source local honey, that is also meant to be very useful for eat to help with hayfever. Whether it is true or not, but kind of makes sense.

You can also get a balm to put on your nose, and that seems to help a little too.

Hi have to say always been told that you should source local honey and eat that daily - has to be local though because of the pollen collected, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back