having to wee..... WAY toooooo much

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
ello everyone!
i was just wondering, is it normal to be wee'ing non-stop! i do drink alot but for example... i try not to drink as much before bedtime.. i go for a wee..... 10mins later i need to go again and i am having to get up atleast2 more times in the night! i just cant stop wee'ing! is this normal, or could it be a sign of something else?????

thank you x x x

No that is normal.

I was having to wee almost every hour in the night during first tri.

It's because everything is making room for a growing baby and therefore adding pressure and squishing on your bladder. Usually it improves in 2nd tri, but you will probably still be weeing more than you used to before becoming PG.

I'd only worry if you have pain when weeing or if it becomes smelly or discoloured. Then I'd drop a urine sample off at the Docs and get it tested, but otherwise, you are fine :)

Certainly normal - and gets worse I am afraid :(

It's normal hun. I am exactly the same, infact DH has banished me to the spare room until it stops as he says between me getting up 3/4 times in the night and our DS who is still not sleeping through he is getting no sleep what so ever! He did ask me today, when it is likely to get better - aww he must be missing me :wink:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back