Having to start all over again

I was just told to do a hpt a week after and if it wasn't negative to go back in but mine was so no I didn't have to have my bloods done.

I never had bloods after mine either. Was told to test 2 weeks later to see if negative. Mine wasn't but I had retained products. I think as long as they are going down you shouldn't have any problems xx

Just makes me feel like they are being way to cautious with me... And having to wake up at 6am, and then coming home finally at 11am is like, such a long day already! And not even started work yet which will be from 3-11pm... Just got to put my feet up, rest and should be fine ^^

They will call me this lunchtime/afternoon as they will have the results for todays test and depending on results I might have to go back friday as well. Just hope they are happy after today. I'm not in favour of such early waking up times, but to be honest, they are so lovely at the hospital, it actually makes me feel so much better about my next pregnancy as I know they'll look after me. And got an open letter to the department, so do not need to call a gp first if I get any more pains etc, which is really reasuring as well.

When I had my ultrasound done they said they couldn't see anything so they were pretty sure I had passed everything. They didn't seem worried about anything but done my bloods incase the ultrasound missed anything like ectopic etc it sounded like it was routine at that hospital so maybe it's the same at the hospital you went to. They told me the results quickly so I'm glad they done them personally. They still told me to do a pregnancy test in two weeks but I felt a lot better knowing it was all going in the right direction before I had to test. I'm sure your results will be fine x

Thanks Foxy, Think they done the exact same thing for me. Done bloods, they dropped like expected so only now have to do a hpt in a 9 days and if that is negative I'm all clear, if not, well, they can wait until I'm back in the country to find out what is wrong.

Seems like I'm all happy and ready for the next round of happenings now. Just want the bleeding to stop! It is weird. Mornings are so light it looks like hte end of it, yet past 2 days it just came back strong in afternoon taking me by suprise and in soo much need of painkillers it almost made me want to stop working and run home, but got through the days! Same today, looks light now, just hope it will actually be that now, but kinda scared it won't be.

Just need to getthis small rant out of my system... Surely this is totally wrong and unacetable? MY gp's are soooooo bad it is unbelivable.

After handing in my paperwork to let them know I was pregnant they said i'd get a call in the next few days. Well over a week later, still no word and we called the gp's to ask why, and the reluctantly gave us phone number for midwifes. So, I called midwifes on wednesday as bleeding and cramps, got scan set up for monday morning, friday called them again as I knew I had MC, still had to go to scan to confirm this. The midwife I spoke to on friday, was like rude, very much not even cared and had to check with her colleages to make sure she gave the right advice.

Then Hospital was fine. Monday scan, nurse was lovely and nice. Only niggle - no one told them I had mc and had to tell them all over again. Kinda weird walking in with them smiley and being nice and then realizing why I'm here and actually have to change that. Went back for bloods 48 hours later, again fine and do not have to go back.

Now the worst part... Yesterdy at 12.15 I get a text from gp's to 'remind'me that I have an appointment at 3.15!!!! Like, are you kiddin me? I'm working you know. So called gp's, asked reception what this is for as I have no idea and she tells me it is prenatal appointment with midwifes. I just went angy. Told her I had mc, so kinda not need this. She was sorry, obviousely my midwifes do not know how to do their job? Appointment cancelled, but really, is this normal? I'm sooo annoyed I just have to keep on explaining it all over again. Handed my scan results to gp's monday as well, so they had all information on my file. And how can they just set up an appointment withouth any letter, phonecall?

I just want nothing to do with them anymore and will see if I can ask if I can just see the midwifew at the hospital. Yes it is a lot further away, but at least they look like they now what they are doing...

That's awful. That just sounds so unprofessional to me. I never got round to making my mw appoint for some reason or other but if that happened to me I would be livid. I would look at putting in a complaint to be honest. As far as what you can do next time round in not sure but no harm in asking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back