Having kids christened 9th jan

evie_smith

Reaction score
Hopefully will be having the kids christened 9th January can't wait Chloe will be wearing the same christening dress I wore at a year old (I was a small baby lol) here's a pic what do you think??
It's a little big but I think I shall get away with it :)

5ac9a7a1-b3bf-6e5e.jpg

5ac9a7a1-b3d2-c1df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks lovely hon x I'm so jealous! We were going to have a Christmas day christening but family fucked that right up! Now I don't know when it'll be! x hope you have a fab day!

Awe thanks hunni :D I'm so excited!!!

I'm actually excited too! Lol!

I've got to buy issabelle and zander outfits eeeek!!! Lol!!

sooo gorg!! just buy zander suit m&s do ones v reasonable and belle a pretty dress! :D xx

Thats lovely! I was hoping for a January christening but the vicar hasn't got back to me cos he's to busy due to Christmas so can't see it happening until spring!

woohoo. Im having Jack christened. Ive asked my bro whos 18 and my cousin she's 15 to be godparents on my side and my OH is asking his bro whos 29 and his cousin and she's 30. But we have to wait until later on next year as OH brother is in navy and isn't back until april 2011. He hasn't even met Jack yet :(.

can't wait to ask his cous and bro.

ive already asked my cous and bro and my cousin cried :)

and Jacks been christened in my OH's gown that he was christened in and his bro. Nice to carry it through the family x

Christenings been called off :( can't find someone to be godfather as he has to be christened and nobody has :,(

The godfather you want can be christened at the same time or just before your kids
if he is willing. Hope you get what you want :)

We were told grandparents can be godparents as we had a similar problem finding godparents x hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back