having a nuchal scan today

rusks

Reaction score
Hi all down here in cornwall we are not offered the nuchal scan routinely to check for downs etc i have been agonising over the decision for weeks and i've heard the blood tests aren't 100% accurate so we bit the bullet and decided to pay for one privately its the last day i can have it today as im 13+6 so they have fitted me in at 5:15!!
its £150 but i don't care just want to know everythings ok and plus hopefully we'll get more pictures, its worth it for just seeing it on the screen again :dance: so im going to see my baby again today how exciting :clap:

Good luck rusks, bet your excited about seeing your LO again!!! You lucky so and so! :wink:

I had a nuchal scan too rusks at 13 weeks, it was really clear. I was so emotional I ended up blubbing through the entire thing. OH was as quiet as a mouse throughout, he was so in awe of this little person growing inside me that he was lost for words! Lol now that is a rare moment for a geordie :rotfl:

Enjoy your scan today lovely, hope it all goes well for you :hug:

good luck hunny, enjoy seeing your LO x

thanks all im excited but also nervous again hope all is ok. will try and post pics later if we get some more. :wave:

Had one at 12 weeks, it was amazing, I cried all the way through too!!
Hope all goes well, cant wait to see piccies xx

Awwwww I hope it went well babe, I am sure it did.......have ya got some pics?!?! :wink: :hug: xx

hi rusks

hope it went okay looking forward to seeing your scan pics!

izzyx

here is baby rusks again!! everything was fine and we are low risk for downs and other chromosomal abnormalities, such a relief and great to see bubba on the screen again, he/she had grown 1.5cm in 6 days and had turned to face the other way!! :lol:

roll on 20 week scan now :wink:

Cutey wutey pie!! Glad all is well, its such a relief to hear all is well isnt it!!

The 20 week scan will blow you away, wait till youee how much baby Rusks has grown by then!! :shock:

Waiting on my 4D scan next in 6 weeks, anothr chance to see LO before birth,its sooo exciting!!! :cheer: xxx

Aww bless lovely piccie of your LO you have there :D glad all is well x

Awwwwwwwwwwwww glad all went well babe, I am so pleased for you!!!!!

Did you nick the piccy of my scan, that's baby Ireland, I am sure?! :rotfl:

Have you got a date for your 20 wk scan yet babe? Mine is 16th Oct at 9am!! I Wanted to be first in :lol:

Baby Rusks is looking good hun, great pic! :hug: xx

Hey hun, I have only just read this thread after my recent absence!

Sorry I didnt get chance to say good luck.

Glad everything went well, baby is looking great. Its such a relief when they say you are low risk isnt it?

Rusk, what a fab picture ........
you must be very proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad that everything went well ................

like you, I can't wait for the 20 week scan... only 6 weeks to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back