Having a bad day!

lisey27

Reaction score
What a day its been, went shopping with my son (who has autism) he had a huge tantrum in tescos, then he knocked his cheek on the side of car door which really upset him and then when driving home, i knocked wing mirror of my new car! Aaaaarrrghhhh!
Sorry, Just had to have a moan really, OH is at work so just me, my son and the dogs in. I feel so tired and low today...maybe its the hormones already! xx

Oh no!! What a lot on your plate. I'm a teacher and have worked with quite a few autistic kids and always think however hard it is at work, their poor mum and dad must have it a whole lot harder!
Remember, it is only a wing mirror, and sooner or later a new car has to get a knock. Although I won't deny it's bloody annoying when it happens!
I had a horrible day on Friday where I felt ridiculously low and depressed which is completely out of character for me. Blame the hormones, have a cuppa and treat yourself to some choccie biscuits while you're at it - you deserve it!

sending :hugs: tomorrow will always be better xx

Last edited:
Lisey what a horrible day, I feel crap too just had an arguement with OH and he is making things worse, he shouts at me when I get stressed which then makes me even more stressed, I can't help thinking what it is putting my little bean through and I am so worried about getting to 12 weeks without all this!! :-(

Thanks ladies, a little reassurance is what I needed.
Hellywelly-you are right, its just a wing mirror, had a little nap and feel a little better. My son is generally good but he has his moments xx
Thanks Applecider and Youngmum21 xx

AndreaJayne-my OH always stresses me more when we argue too, he goes quiet and weird and carries it on for ages. I understand what you mean about the stress going to our little beans, hope he makes it up to you with some lovely flowers and chocs xx

Glad you are feeling better, have a nice cup of tea and a chill on the sofa. Do your hormones start whizzing around as soon as you conceive?
I just feel very vunerable at the moment and i wish the OH would understand my emotions, I am expecting the impossible?
I understand how you feel about the wing mirror I would be so annoyed, but like applecider says it will always get better tomorrow.
Does your baby sense when you are upset? x

awwww, hope your ok. sounds rough :( hope you manage to relax this evening! :hugs:

I have had a rubbish day too. went to the bank and was there half an hour, with people passing the issue on to someone else until they finally told me they couldn't deal with it, i have to call a number! then went to pick up my engagement ring at the jewellers. I took it there two weeks ago to get it resized, and told it would be done by today, but they had FORGOT and i have to wait even longer!!! they haven't even started it!! ugh. then heard from our letting agents, we've just moved out of our old house, and the landlords being a pain about the deposit, but we really need the money :( ready to explode now!!!

andreajayne, hope your ok too! :hugs: i understand what you mean, me and my oh had some argumenst when i first got pregnant. I think the hormones must kick in straight away. i found out i was pregnant at 5 weeks, but before that i couldn't understand why i was so emotional and wound up all the time. the arguments were caused by me being all unreasonably wound up, i think due to hormones, but it made him so angry it would turn into a big argument! luckily he started to worry for the babies sake, and went and spoke to his mum saying he was worried because of how badly he was dealing with my hormones. she told him to do more exercise!! he has started to, and has been brilliant recently. if i get unreasonable, he's got really good at dealing with me :) maybe when your both feeling calmer, tell him your worried about the baby and explain about how the mood swings are affecting you, and suggest ways you'd like him to deal with it or something? but calmly, and not accusingly or anything, you know? I hope it gets better for you! :hugs:

xxx

Sorry to hear about your day rosie, I hope you are feeling better now.
Thank you for your advice it has been a real help and made me feel much better I think I will speak to him when he gets back but he seems to think im playing on the whole pregnancy thing which is soooo annoying ! xxx

Oh Rosiee, you had a terrible day, hope you manage to sort it all out, its so annoying when you're waiting for something and it doesnt happen and banks....well they are pretty useless, they like taking our money but anything else seems like its too difficult. xx I'm sure it will all be sorted soon xx

AndreaJayne, I really do think the hormones kick in straight away, i was very agitated and emotional from a week before found out. I'm really not sure if baby can sense it but Im like you and I do worry about that but then again, i worry about everything that Im not in control of xx

Thanks girls your reassurance makes such a difference and really lifts my mood, suppose thats what where all here for too!
It is so nice to speak to people who understand and are going through the same I don't think men will ever understand ha xx

This forum really is fantastic, glad I came across it :)

I think you're right about men, lol :shock: xx

Oh what a bad day you had , hope you have a fresh new day tomorow X

I have Aspergers Syndrome. And I run a website. If you want to look at it just message me.

Thank you ladies, feeling much better today!!!

Hope your both ok, these forums really are the best whenever your worried or feeling rubbish! :D

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back