Having a down day today

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Dunno what's the matter with me!! Just spent the last hour crying my eyes out for no particular reason - just feeling so fed up! I know I've got 5 days until induction so still time to go into labour but I just can't see it. I'm also really scared of being induced - my cervix is still unfavourable and so if it is still on Sunday I will have to have the pessary and I am really worried I'll have a failed induction and end up with a c-section.

I know I'm being silly, just sat at home on my own thinking about it and getting myself in a state!

Sorry girls xx

MASSIVE :hugs: to you

Everything will be ok, try and think positively the baby has to come out eventually, just need to keep our fingers and toes crossed that it's sooner xxxx

Thanks Bella. Just think I've got too much time on my hands to be thinking about it and desperately hoping something will happen! Just wish everyone wasn't at work! Gonna get out for a walk this afternoon try and perk up a bit. Xx

Do you have a friend you can arrange to go and see, might take your mind off it :)
xxx

Unfortunately everyone is at work today. I do normally try and arrange something for each day. Xx

Coolbean it's no suprise your feeling that way you poor lady. It certainly does feel worse when alone and everyone is off to work. On the plus side you have the PF to offload I know it's not the same. big hugs to you hunnie and fx all will be well a happen soon xx

Aww i hope u feel better soon x As for worrying about failed induction - I was induced with my second baby, and my cervix was totally unfavourable! High and totally closed! But i had the pessary put in and a second one 5-6 hours later and he was born 8 hours after that! Try keep in mind that u have just as good chance of a successful induction with unfavourable cervix as someone with favourable cervix..it might just take a few extra hours :) xx

Cheer up chuck x x x x

We've moved somewhere isolated, I don't know anyone and my husband works very long hours. So I can empathise with how your feeling.

At least it's not long till your bouncing your beautiful baby x

Thanks ladies I really appreciate your support.

Emily your comments are really helpful thanks. The problem is I work for the NHS and have been exposed to cases where ladies have had failed inductions, failed forceps deliveries where ladies have been left permanently damaged and then ended up with c-sections. I keep getting advice such as, make sure you demand a scan to know where the baby is lying because if it laying sideways or transverse you will never deliver naturally. It's just scaring me and not putting me in a great place. I am sure this person thinks they are being helpful but it's not good for me!

Xx

Hmmm that person shouldn't be so horrible to put the fear of the gods up you!!!!

Hope you get out for your walk this afternoon and that it stays nice for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back