Having a cry :o(

violet-glow

Reaction score
Ive had it with my neighbours that live above me. (see other thread) Ive been sat in this flat all day telling zack to play quietly because I dont want the neighbours to have a moan. Thats not right a 2 year old should be able to play with his toys and have fun. Its not like he screams, but im scared to death the neighbours will have a moan and complain. I gave zack a bath, at the moment he hates his hair being washed (screams as if im killing him) but it has to be done. I try and make it fun, but doesnt seem to work. Anyway zack started scream and the guy upstairs started banging the floor. But he has his music on! (so ive been sat in my flat feeling sorry for myself crying my eyes out) im so sick of living here. ive put my name down for a transfer and complained to my housing assoc. Guess im just having a rant right now. My friends are saying 'it'll sort itself out' and then they go onto talking about their night out. Sorry all, just had to write it down and get it all out.

Oh hun, how horrid sending you a hug.

Neighbours can a be a right pain in the behind. Have you tried talking to him? and tell him you try your best to keep Zack quiet but he is a child & will make noise. If you're all sweet & nice he might feel guilty for complaining & stop it. You never know?

Asked him to turn his music down the other day as i had a headache and zack was trying to get to sleep. The guy swore at me and tried stepping into my house. OH had to shut the door so the guy couldnt get in. OH doesnt live with me, so glad he was here. After that day ive been really worried about the level of noise coming from my flat. Just didnt like the way he reacted to me asking him to turn the music lower.

You have to tell the HA you are at risk because your neighbours are being threatening. And dont doubt to call the police. If these f***ers think you are scared then they will keep doing it. Its bullying. Can you stay with oh?

awww babe :( *hugz*

i agree with lauramum01 you shouldnt definatly report him to your HA and if they dont do anything report him to the police it may also be worthwhile starting to keep a record of every incident no matter how small it may seem

sending lots of love and hugz your way and remember babies cry its what they do if zack want sto play and make noise bloody well let him! you shouldnt feel bad coz of that idiot xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls, am going to ring the housing assoc tomorrow and have a moan at them, see what they can do.

No cant stay with OH he lives with his parents. Think id much rather live here than under the same roof as OHs Mother lol The guy upstairs seems more tame compared to her lol

OMG you poor thing this is awful, babies and toddlers cry it's their job, but music can be turned down. They are out of order. You must be so stressed. Am glad you are looking into moving, it's a shame you are forced into this. Will look at your other thread.

GRRRR I am so angry on your behalf!!

aww hun that must be hard for you to cope with, you know what i will come and give ur neighbors a boot for ya:) lol

Bloody idiot! (the neighbour not you)

Keep a diary of EVERYTHING that happens and if possible get a recording of when he's playing his music loudly and say the time and date of the recording.

Hope it gets better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back