I dont know how to react... UPDATE with pic :o)

violet-glow

Reaction score
My OH has just gone to have a tattoo done. Hes having my sons name on his wrist in black writting with a little devil tail. We've been together since november last year and ive just no idea how to react to this. In a way I think its really sweet because he sees zack as his son and has been telling everyone his getting a tattoo of his sons name, he seems so proud when he tells people. He did ask me before he got it done how I felt about it, but I just said seen as though its his body its really up to him. I dont mind at all because zacks started to call my OH Daddy, hes the only Dad hes known. Im just abit gobsmacked. Ive never had to share zack before ...now I just sound selfish, but hopefully you know what I mean.

Thanks for listening :D

UPDATE..................

He came earlier, looking rather pleased with himself lol, I have to say it looks alot better than I thought it would... here a piccy as promised.

zack.jpg

aww i think that is really sweet! you will have to post pics

i think its soooo sweet...

are you going to bring your son up thinking your oh is his real dad?

Ive left it all up to zack to decide, zack asked me if he could call my OH Daddy so I said 'yeah sure if you want to' I dont think the in laws like it very much, but screw them ive had enough of them.. but im worried about the questions when hes older, such as 'wheres my real dad?' etc :?

Just going to take each day as if comes :D

Awww that is lovely!! A beautiful gesture :D

Hope his mum likes it ;) ;)

Kina said:

:shock: Didnt think of that! I was dreading him coming home after having it done, but now I cant wait... really wanting him to show his mum now :twisted: ...that will put that evil bitch he calls a mother in her place lmao!

violet-glow said:
Kina said:

:shock: Didnt think of that! I was dreading him coming home after having it done, but now I cant wait... really wanting him to show his mum now :twisted: ...that will put that evil bitch he calls a mother in her place lmao!

LOL :rotfl:

aint monster in laws great :twisted:

It's going to be great!! Just imagine the look on the old bags face ;)

Why don't you get some matching rings aswell? ;)

would have thought he'd be back by now *taps fingers on the table*

Im all excited now thinking about his mother seeing it :twisted: *evil laugh)

I think it's great, and shows how commited he is to Zack, which is exactly what you need :)

Take a pic as soon as you can!

what a lovely thing for him to do :D xxxxx

lol.... hes so proud of it :D

His mother hasnt seen it yet though :shock: She left a note on his bed saying 'I hope you arnt going to get taht tattoo today. It would be a shame if you did. Zack isnt yours, so I dont think you should have it done' blah blah blah it goes on and on. Hes onyl just read the note because he hasnt been in all day. Opsy shes not going to be to pleased with him then :twisted: lol

What the rats arse has it got to do with her anyway? She should be happy her boy has settled down with a nice girl who is expecting her grandchild. Miserable old minnie, some poeple just cannot be pleased! :wall: :lol:

Awwww that is absolutely lovely of him!!! There's devotion for you!

As for her, she should be proud to have such a loving son and a lovely daughter in law (so to speak) with a lovely son and another baby on the way...........she is one twisted demon! She will never know what she has until it's gone, and the way she carries on........................ :twisted:

The Tattoo is great!! Has Zack seen it, what does he think? My DD would be well chuffed and want one herself :lol: xx

awww that tattoos great that was really nice of him to get that done !!! where abouts on him is it? if its the wrist can you find out if it hurt? lol

I've seen the pic now and I think it looks cool. I think it's a very nice thing for him to do for you and Zack. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back