I dont know how to react... UPDATE with pic :o)

That is a lovely tattoo and i think the thought behind it is lovely too, i would be so proud of him.

And as for his moother ( i have read previous posts!!) he is basically sticking 2 fingers up at her and i would say he is deff on your side!!

that is really good tat, i wud love to get one with my babys name when the time comes:)

hevwithbump said:
awww that tattoos great that was really nice of him to get that done !!! where abouts on him is it? if its the wrist can you find out if it hurt? lol

Its about 5cm down from his hand on his wrist. He said it hurt like a normal tattoo to start with, but the last bit on the left killed. Should take another pic of it really because it looks red and sore now :? (nothing to do with him putting the wrong cream on... so he says :roll: lol) oh and it cost 45 quid, the tattoo bloke designed it himself.

His mum hasnt seen it yet, she was asleep when he got back last night.. damn it! I was looking forward to her seeing it :twisted: hehe

I want one done now :D ...but not sure about the pain :?

thats really sweet!!!
hope the redness goes down!

can't wait to hear what his mum says!!! he he!!

xox

thats a luverly thing to do and i thin kit looks gr8!

lol can imagine mil's face
luv b x

its a lovely gesture, do you think hell show his mum? my oh has my firsts name on his arm i told him he has to get molly and kyes name too otherwise they will get jelous.

He hasnt shown his mum yet... some how I get teh feeling hes avoiding her :roll: will let you all know when he shows her and what the evil cow has to say about it lol.

Zacks not overly thrilled about having his name on OHs wrist, zack thinks my OH has just drawn on it so when OHs not looking zack trys rubbing it off :shock: been hearing OH scream like a girl for the first time lmao!

violet-glow said:
He hasnt shown his mum yet... some how I get teh feeling hes avoiding her :roll: will let you all know when he shows her and what the evil cow has to say about it lol.

Zacks not overly thrilled about having his name on OHs wrist, zack thinks my OH has just drawn on it so when OHs not looking zack trys rubbing it off :shock: been hearing OH scream like a girl for the first time lmao!

:rotfl: Bless him!!!!!

:lol: @ Zack, bless him.....all that trouble & pain for OH to go to too :lol:

Kids eh? always rely on them :wink: :D

Awww it looks fab :D

My dad had my name tattooed on his wrist, though it wasn't as big as that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back