• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drunken one night stands and getting PG

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Ignore the one night stand bit but, going by how many people get PG by having a drunken one night stand I've taken it upon myself to have a few drinks tonight. I was going out anyway with my sisters for a curry and thought I'd get a bit drunk :D. I don't usually drink but thought 'what the heck'. So I'm off to bed soon to get down and dirty with my beloved and hope this strategy works for us :cheer:

Hehe thanks. I hope this method works, probably wont as FF hasn't detected Ov yet :x .

Well u never know hun, always worth a shot ehh :wink: Its not like it aint fun! :lol: xxx

its a good job it hasnt otherwise u would be too late ! hopefulyl your dirty bding will do the job ! :rotfl:

ps

hope ya hangover isnt too bad :rotfl:

well!!!! lol :wink: have fun tonight darlin' sending you lots of baby dust :hug: :D

you should both go out seperately and pretend you dont know eachother, "pull" eachother then have a "one night stand" together lol, that oughta work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back