Have to join in with names!

Hiya.

Well I think you need a name that ends with a vowel to go with Caroline. So Amelie, Tess (could become Tessa?) and Isla (maybe spelt Aila?) would all go well.

If you wanted to name her after a Caroline, What about just going with Carrie? I love that. My cousin was named Kate after our aunt Catherine, so kind of the same thing.

I like all your boys names, but I think Cameron would get "After the Prime Minister?" type questions. I have to also confess I thought it was a girls name (blame Jilly Cooper, she's one of her main characters).

I had actually been thinking of using Caroline as a first name, but I dunno if it would be a bit raw for everyone hearing the name all of the time :-(

That's why i was thinking Car - oh - lyn, instead of Car - oh - line. Obviously similar, but not exactly the same.

I don't really know whay your family is like, or how they deal with things, but i think that my family would find it more comforting that they would be constantly remembered but i can totally understand if people do find a bit inappropriate.

Just do what i right for your and your parents and other siblings? You can never please everyone :hug:

I don't have any other siblings, it was just the 2 of us :cry: but my parents do think it's a nice idea, the rest of the family would be okay with it I think. X

I think o/h would consider Cameron a girls name, purely after years of drooling over cameron Diaz :lol: he hasn't been consulted on anything yet :oooo:

I was nearly Caroline, after the pirate radio station as much as for Mum's Dad Charlie as he passed away the year before I was born.

Maybe consider the reverse, if it's a boy, Charlie or Charles, like my Brother who did get the namesake as his middle name? He's Simon Charles.

I really like Isla Caroline, and someone else suggested Aila, that's pretty too! I like the name Madeleine but then I think of the little girl who went missing :(

Alexander is a nice name too! I don't think you're stupid for think about names I had name thought out for ages before I was even pregnant! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back