• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have my waters broken?!?

Esoames

Reaction score
So all day yesterday I've had snotty stuff everytime i wipe, occasional cramps etc, gone to bed and woke myself up thinking i've wet myself!

Rushed to toilet and pad has a largish load of snot and everytime i move i trickle. Its clear and i can't appear to stop it mid flow. I'm pretty much stuck on the loo as it keeps pouring out!!! I only went for a wee at 4am.

Emma xx

i think they have!! trickling and a bit gushing, getting period cramping now. Just rang the labour ward and going in at 9!! yay!!

Emma xxx

Definitely sounds like they have...my mate w
as exactly the same wen hers went. Good luck xxxx

Definitely sounds like they have...my mate w
as exactly the same wen hers went. Good luck xxxx

It would appear so, am contracting every 8 mins now. Tens is on and I'm trying to keep active. Got a cold though so when I sneezed I got a huge painful contraction and some blood!! Yuck!!

I'm so excited :) only on day 3 of maternity leave :) xxx

how exciting hun good luck! xx

Oh fantastic news , hope you labour day turns out to be really smooth for you and hope to hear you have your baby in your arms when I get home from work tonight X

oh yes its your waters, good luck hope you have an easy labour.

Ooooh another labour thread....woop woop!:yay:

All the best and hope it all goes smoothly and as easy as possible for you. Looking forward to hearing of your wee bundle arriving xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back