Have January Mums suddenly got big?

I daren't measure but my old stretch marks are growing red bits on the ends!!! Surely this can't mean I'm going to be bigger than I was with Charlotte. With the boys I had lovely little neat bumps which didn't get in the way too much

Tracy xx

they say you get bigger the more you have, how heavy was Charlotte?

she was only 6 15, first boy was 8 12. Charlotte was all water though, plus I don't think there's any working muscles left in my tummy to hold things in these days.

Tracy

I will measure myself too!!
With Harrison I was tiny!!! I was about the size I am now at full term with Harrison!

Hey guys...what's your family history like? Are big bumps hereditary? :lol:
Mom was induced two weeks before my EDD because she got Toxaemia, but I was only 6 pounds 13 ounces.
My mother was biggest with her second, my brother, so big that her navel actually didn't only pop out but was stretched out of existence! :shock: His birth weight was 9 pounds. Her thrid child, my other brother, was nine and a half, but she wasn't nearly so big with him or with her last child, my sister, who was 7 pounds eleven.

On the other hand, my husband was a ten and a half pound baby and his mother's a tiny little woman...and she had no caesareans or anything!

Please tell me that these things don't have any bearing on the size of my bump or the baby!!! :lol:

Sue

Sorry guys but my bump (in the mornings) is still at 43 inches.

What I might do though is measure it tonight when I get in, because it is much much bigger in the evenings, I felt enourmous when I left work last night.

:?

i'm not too angry with you because I measured 46 in this morning but I'm 48in in the evenings.

im not sure what i am in the morning, i will messure tomorrow and see

Where abouts do you measure?

I just measure around the biggest part I can find. I take the biggest measurement. Perhaps in line with the belly button

i just messured, im 47 inches

so i gain an inch through out the day

I forgot to do it again last night. Must remember tonight.

I must admit I caught a side view of myself in the mirror at the gym last night and I was SO bloated!

Must remember tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back