Have January Mums suddenly got big?

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Well last week I had quite a sensible neat bump

This week it seems to be massive!!!!!!!

I dread to think what another four months of growth will do! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: yikes!

How about you?

i think im the same

everyone yesterday was telling me i had grown, i hadnt noticed tho.
got a dress fitting today for my wedding dress, so i guess i will fin dout then if i have and how much.

my bump does seems to be smaller in the mornings tho and get biggers through out the day.

does anyone elses do that?

Yes, I get bloated really easy, no matter what I eat, but especially with white bread.

I can start off the day with quite a small bump and by the time I go to bed I am massive!

My bump has defintley got suddenly bigger, I sometimes feel like I have a boulder strapped to my front. and I also get bloated really easily, although I have been retaining water all the way through this.

I feel like I'm gonna need wheels to carry my bump around soon, but everyone keeps saying they can't even tell I'm PG??!! :? :? :?

Thank god its not just me fed up of people saying how big I am I only have just over 3 months left and my bump has come all up front no where else look like I am smuggling a football!!

I was only saying to OH the other day how it hadnt got much bigger for a couple of weeks, then over the week end it gained some size! still no stretch marks though although I dont care if I get them no point in stressing about them i got pregnant so have to take all the good and bad that comes with it!

i am showing quite a bit i think so and so everyone else says. I have yet to have to go up in clothes sizes or anything but it has all went to my belly nothing else my butt and thighs and stuff have shrank which sucks cuz i had a nice lil rump lol but im sure ill have to invest in new clothes here in the next few months as im sure im going to blow up like a balloon. :p

Oh yes...definitely...people are still saying "oh, are you?" politely when i say I am expecting but I see my colleagues notice now and my pupils too!

A lady came to deliver some books the other day and told me she wasn't lifting them all at once because like me she was expecting. She didn't show any sign, she is still in her size 12 jeans! I asked her how far along she was and she said 18 weeks! :shock:

But yes, I'm definitely bigger although like a lot of you guys it seems all in front and people have said to me that nothing seems to be going on from behind! A friend tells me it's "all girl" because it's all up front...I think it's probably a fiction though.

Sue

All

Im quite worried about my bump because it just seems too big. It comes right from under my boobs and all the way down like a football. Everyone at work keeps asking me if im sure im not having twins and their scaring me, should i ask my midwife for another scan to make sure the baby is growing normally?

There is a girl at work who is only 2 weeks behind me and her bump is half the size.

Hi jojo

I wouldn't say you have to be worried hun. I am at the same stage as you and while my siblings tell me I'm huge and my sister's b/f in particular tells me I am having twins for definite (despite all the evidence to the contrary eg one baby in the scan), my colleagues, all mothers, tell me I'm quite tidy. Your bump looks bigger from where you are looking anyway! I find that when I lie down, a little bump is visible but not as much as when I am standing. The thing is, everyone is different. Wouldn't you be worried if you weren't growing too? A bump isn't all baby anyway, as I'm sure you can feel. My bump comes all the way up to under my breasts now, I can even rest my teacup on it...but my baby is only moving around about half of that, i think the rest is just organs being pushed up. I've never been measured for fundal height or anything but I think it's just about a couple of inches above my navel at the mo. And once you get to 5 months the baby is doing a lot of growing too.

I'm sure you're just tidy and people at work haven't a clue. I've noticed since I got pregnant that your size is suddenly a matter for public comment, though nobody would dare to comment on it if you weren't pregnant. Another example of people not considering your feelings.

I will try to post a photo of my bump soon, but I'm on my own today and can't get the camera still enough!

*HUGS*

Sue

There is a drawback to suddenly getting big all of a sudden.

I have just been away for the weekend with the DH and I had really bad trouble walking!. My bump was very stitchy and crampy every time we tried to walk.

I am hoping this is just the result of the sudden growth. it really hurt to walk. I don't think the DH has ever walked so slowly in his whole life!

It didn't ruin the weekend though, we still had a lovely time.

yup got a big bump already!! with it being my 2nd I'm twice as big as I was with Harrison :?

I have just messured my bump.

going around my body, its 48 inches

whats everyone elses?

Jo Jo

Don't worry about your bump. Mine seems to be coming right out from under my boobs as well and I look like I have eaten a football.

My mum reckons it should go downwards a bit.

Hi Layla

We're due at the same time and I'm 48 in round too! I thought we were similar at the time you posted your belly picture :lol:

yay, someone who is as fat as me!! lol

im glad im not on my own, everything thinks im very big for this stage, but now i can tell them that you are too, lol :D

I haven't measured my bump this week, but it has REALLY grown so will measure it later.

I won't be far behind you guys I feel!

:D :D :D

Layla - I'm glad you're pleased, I've been having similar comments since I was 12 weeks pregnant.

Sarah W - if you're far behind just add a couple of inches!

ok i will :wink:

I was about 43 inches a couple of weeks ago, but, I am not kidding, I have blown up like a balloon in the last week, and everyone keeps spotting it, so I might be the same as you.

cool sarah, cant wait to find out how big you have grown :D

I reached 60 inches round with my son, most of that was water tho, i ballooned, hope i dont get that big again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back