have i actually got my positive opk!!

Bellarina

Reaction score
hey girls

well as some of you know i ran out of opk's yesterday having used all 10 up over 10 days

just been and bought some tesco ones on way home from work and think i may actually have a positive!
really unsure tho as its either the same as control line, or a fraction paler, cant tell without squinting.

iv tried to upload pic but it wont let me as file is too big :(

advice??? iv been doing smep this month (BD'ing every oter day since CD10...now on CD19
do you think i should BD tonight and tomorow etc??

xxx

oh my gosh Bellarina I'm very excited for you!!
Yes deffo BD tonight and tomorrow and Wed, you are supposed to OV 12-36 hours after the positive...get in that sack girly!!
xxxx

lol thanks blondy, im so glad DH is still in the stage of loving all the BD'ing lol hes gonna be shattered by end of the week lol

whats news with your TTC hun? you on 2ww? xxxx

I agree get BD'ing tonight and tomorrow!

xxx

Definitely get bd'ing bellarina, :dust: xx

thanks everyone, told DH when he got in from work that wer gonna be doing the deed again tonight, and he very sarcasically said 'oh no'...im thinkin a few more days and the saracasm will have left his tone lol

cheers girls....FX we all get our well deserved BFP's asap xxx

fx for you berllarina :) :)

im on cd 20 now and either i havent ov or missed it with my opk completely?? done plently of bding since CD15 tho sooo thats a good thing

Hi Babyg
I did another OPK today (CD20) and its defo a negative, the more i think about it the more im thinking my test was negative yest :( very slightly lighter than control line.
well we have been BD'ing every pther day since CD 10, so even if OPK hasnt picked up on my ovulation hopefully we'll have a good chance of catching it anyway

we cant really do much more can we xx

sooo frustrating isnt it, im usually very layed back relaxed person but these opks are driving me mad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back