Hats?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Might sound like a bit of an odd question but at what point can I take Phoebe out without a hat? Is she supposed to wear them all the time while out. But with the weather getting a bit warmer now should she not be wearing one?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think when it's warmer they should have a sunhat or bonnett anyway to protect them from the sun. Xx

Tyler rarely wears one. His cardigans have hoods if he needs it but I usually have his car seat on the buggy with the shade up so guess he's pretty protected.

Jack always wears a hat when we're outside. He had a thick wooly hat in the winter and now it's getting warmer he wears his flat cap or his baseball cap. When the suns out and if we're in the shade I don't make him wear it but as soon as we're in the sun it goes back on :) x

emma always has something on her head outside but the last few days its been the hood of her coat rather than a separate hat.

in the sun she will wear one to protect her skin but if its warm and not sunny i don't think they need one.

I was wondering this too - went for a little walk this mornin and it was so warm, but put the hood of her jacket on as I wasn't quite sure whether she should have it on or not.

Sophie won't wear hats so I generally just use her hood. I'll get her a cute sun hat for summer

Angel is the same, I put her in a hat and she moves her head around that much it comes off all the time so I put her hoods up instead but its been quite warm here but not sunny so I've not bothered, just been putting her in the coat x

I've had G out with our a hat. Basically cos she hates them. I it one on to go out the other day and she tossed her head about that much it kept moving over her eyes and then she screamed, so I took it off.

My mw said they'll cry if they're cold.

Xxx

Leandro has so much hair he doesn't really need a hat. Used to put one on when he was smaller and if it was freezing but as so as we were indoors and I took his hat off his hair would be soaking wet and so would the hat xxx

I've taken B's hat off a few times now as he gets hot really easily! If I'm shopping or he's in the car, I generally don't have it on him now. If we're out walking though I tend to put one on. Although yesterday we had our first (and prob last :roll:) day of warmth, so whipped it off as he looked a bit warm.x

Thanks ladies, thats great. Thats mainly what I was wondering tbh like when its just warm, obv in the sun they need a sun hat. I keep worrying about cold wind getting in her ears for some reason! :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back