Would you wake or leave for a bit?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Sarah13, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

As you know Kynon doesn't sleep for long periods of time but he slept well last night although he seems a little under the weather and he's still sleeping now but think his nappy has given up and he's soaked. Seems mean to leave him but he's sound asleep so also seems mean to wake him. Don't ever get this dilemma since he don't sleep long enough normally. What would you girls do?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

2. Lettie

Lettie Well-Known Member

I would leave him if youre happy to as its not like you do it regularly. if he was unhappy he'd wake im sure, Xx

3. tinks77

tinks77 Well-Known Member

I'd leave him, especially if he seems abit under the weather. He'll let you know if he's uncomfortable

4. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

I'd probably try and do it without waking him properly and putting him back to sleep, but only because I'm paranoid about nappy rash since he's started to get it.

5. Sarah13

He's still asleep! I feel bad though but he doesn't have nappy rash, I'm sure at his age he would wake if it was bothering him.
    ISH - I think my days of changing him without waking are well over, he wakes even if you move him a little, I surprised he stayed asleep when I checked him! Must be making up for the lack of sleep he normally has, I think he's teething just now and why he seems a bit out of sorts unless he was very tired yesterday!

6. Sarah13

Problem solved, he just woke up so he's all dry again now, don't think he cared as he's a happy thing just now!

7. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

I'd leave him again if he does it again. Some baby's like the wet, just give him extra nappy off time to overcompensate! A rested mummy is a happy mummy

8. Binzy

Binzy Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more, if it means extra washing but a happier baby and mummy I'd just leave it for a bit x

9. littlemiss83

littlemiss83 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wake unless the nappy was so bad it was making his clothes wet.

How is kynon now? Hope he's better soon, its horrible when they are not well.

:)

10. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I asked Mw about this, she said leave them if they're happy x

11. Mummy2Adam

Mummy2Adam Well-Known Member

Id leave him aslong as the nappy isnt leaking hun, he will let you know if hes uncomfortable x x