Party?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Me and OH have been invited to an engagement party tonight. I don't know the couple that well but OH does. Apparantly there will be other children there but I'm not sure whether to go and take LO or not. I've not been out in ages so it would be nice to get out but I dunno whether it'd be too loud for Phoebe and muck up her bedtime. I can't get a babysitter either, I only feel comfortable leaving her with my mom atm but she has plans this eve. What do you reckon??? x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Can always go for a couple of drinks and come home ? U will b surprised how easily kids all asleep at discos ! Had my 30th party and Ethan was 3 and kian was 10mths both were asleep by 9 !!! Xxx

Why not go for a bit and see how you feel, could always leave if lo gets cranky or you don't feel comfortable. Be nice to get out x

You should deffo go! If Ur not feeling it you can come home early xx

I agree with others, see if she falls asleep at the party maybe? Or leave early? Plenty of things can come along to mess up a bedtime routine at least you can plan around this.

Yip, same as the others, give it a try. if you need to leave then you can. xxx

:) thanks ladies I'm going! OH even treated me and Phoebe to new dresses today :D xx

Hehe okay I'll get OH to take pics when we're ready its really nothing too fancy though x

For Pinky sorry it's sideways...

It makes my boobs look huge! :shock:

uploadfromtaptalk1331416194645.jpg

And Phoebe...

uploadfromtaptalk1331416267292.jpg

Yay you both look lovely! Love both your dresses!!! Where's yours from?
Loving the princess castle, does that come in adult sizes? Lol!

You both look lovely. Hope you had a nice time.xx

Last edited:
Thankyouuu. Becky it was from primark!!! Haha. Phoebe's was from Debenhams and cost more than mine lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back