HATE the Wait

kiwifrootkai

Reaction score
me and my hubster are unnoficially WTT til jan 2016. it's just over 3yrs but feels like such a looong time. i'm very broody, whearas OH is happy the way we are for now, and doubts thatl change by the time 2016 arrives.

just really struggling with the broodiness, i even dreamt last night that i got a BFP. I didnt want to wake up out of it, it was so real.

anyone else got a while to wait?

xo

Gosh that's a long time. I think sometimes these things do get brought forward. Are there any goals you can go for in the meantime, such as savings or training for runs, that kind of thing?

Are you in the chat thread? Xx

Just been looking through threads, and I'm in a similar situation!

Me and my OH are unofficialy WTT also, until 2015/16 I'm 21, and he's 25 so it's sensible for us to wait a few more years/ get some savings! but the broodiness is killing me!! Argh!

me and my hubster are unnoficially WTT til jan 2016. it's just over 3yrs but feels like such a looong time. i'm very broody, whearas OH is happy the way we are for now, and doubts thatl change by the time 2016 arrives.

just really struggling with the broodiness, i even dreamt last night that i got a BFP. I didnt want to wake up out of it, it was so real.

anyone else got a while to wait?

xo

We're looking at 2015 or so, if my body co-operates. It's really hard isn't it? It seems like such a long time away. I dream of pregnancy quite a lot.

So I guess you're stuck with me for a few years ;-) I look forward to getting to know you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back